+442032396611MAKE YOUR BOOKINGS NOW
You are Here:
About the Event
The Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2011 is Nigeria’s premier alternative energy event. NAEE 2011 takes place at the Yaradua Convention Centre, Abuja Nigeria from July 6- 8 2011. The event organizers promises and impressive line-up of local and international speakers, delegates and exhibitors, who will gather to debate a new energy future for Africa's biggest nation.
This year’s conference will focus on the theme reforming the Nigerian Power sector with Alternative Solutions. NAEE 2011 takes place in partnership with Nigerian’s Department of Energy, Presidential Action committee on Power (PACP), as well as numerous other local and multinational organisations, from both the public and private sectors, whose core competency is in developing solutions to Africa’s energy requirements. This year event will attract more than 4,000 renewable energy power professionals and over 200 exhibiting companies from all over the World.
This year's workshop highlights critical industry issues to the forefront. Featuring prominent industry speakers and representatives, the programme is designed to enable delegates stay abreast of industry developments, obtain technical knowledge and understand the issues affecting today's global energy industry in the Nigerian context. Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo will Feature insightful discussions and presentations related to technology, strategies and policies covering the wind, solar, biomass, hydro, geothermal, ocean/tidal/wave, bio-power, bio-fuels and hydrogen energy sectors.
There has never been a better time to be a part of this exciting moment that the Nigerian government as pledged to deliver uninterrupted power through alternative energy. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with thousands of experts’ and stake holders in the Nigerian Market.
This session will highlighting the progress so far, challenges and options for generation, transmission, distribution and management of the Nigeria’s Energy sector. Government officials, Company executives, captains of industries and parastatals, amongst others will present papers.
This session will be held concurrently with the expo, the Expose will focus on presentations by leading experts on sustainable energy solutions for today and the future of Nigeria. The exhibitor will present their latest technologies and innovations that are already on display to the audience. There will be special Event Day/s and product launch during the Expo please contact Organizers if you are interested.
Attend NAEEE 2011 and benefit:
• Networking amongst more than 200 senior level energy sector experts and decision-makers planning and reforming the Nigeria energy sector.
• Hearing from expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practice.
• Visiting over 100 leading energy suppliers showcasing the latest technologies, equipment and services.
• Reviewing policy and regulation, industry progress, and changing market trends.
• Establishing a remarkable presence in the Nigerian market
• Sourcing and commissioning of local agents for your products
Attend NAEEE 2011 and meet:
• Government & Municipality Representatives
• African Utilities & African Ministers of Energy
• Project Developers/Consultants / Analysts
• Environmental Engineering
• Equipment & Technology Solutions
• Energy representatives from the continent
• Automotive & Transport
• Green energy experts
• Commodity Traders / agents &
DATE & VENUE
• Press Day: 5th July, 2011
• Expose Day 1: 6th July, 2011
• Expose Day 2: 7th July, 2011
• Networking and Gala: 8th July, 2011
Time: 9am - 5pm Venue: Yardau Centre, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
The exhibition ground is over 1000 sqm. It is a five-star, Conference Centre in Abuja CBD and is about 25 minutes driving from the NnamdiAzikiwe International Airport.
Admission to the Exhibition is free.
All visitors must register on arrival at the Venue. Registration cards must be obtained and completed before one can gain entry into the venue. Invitation cards may be obtained from the Organizers office at the Exhibition arena. Admission badges will be issued and must be worn at all time in the venue for security reasons. Subsequent entries can be made without further registration provided that the assigned badges are won.
Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world and is among the ten largest oil producing Countries in the world, with a population of more than 130 million.
Land mass: 923,768 sq.km
Government: Three-tier-a Federal Government, 36 States Governments, 774, Local Government Administrations.
Official Language: English
Main indigenous Languages: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba
Main Commercial/Industrial Cities: Lagos, Onitsha, Aba, Kano, Kaduna, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Warri
Main Ports: Lagos Apapa, tin-can Island], Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar
Main Airports: Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Maiduguri
Currency: Naira and Kobo N1.00=100k [one naira= hundred kobo / 1 USD = 150 NGN ]
Climate: Temperatures across Nigeria are relatively high with a very narrow variation in seasonal and diurnal ranges [22-36t]. There are two basic seasons; wet and dry. Wet Season lasts from April to October; while Dry Season, is from November to March.
Media and Promotion
The Organizing Committee has initiated comprehensive communication and marketing campaigns and drives aimed at attracting high profile Exhibitors and Visitors across the globe. The campaign will include but not limited to:
• Extensive and intensive advertising in Nigerian print and electronic media
• Press releases and conferences
• NIPEXPO 2011 e-mail campaigns
• Website updated on regular basis
• Thousands of pre-show mailers to Trade, Professional, and Government Officials
• Radio, Television and Press Media all round coverage
• Signboards to be placed at strategic places across Nigeria
• Extensive and intensive Posters campaigns
• Advertising through the Commercial Attaches of Foreign Embassies and High Commissions in Nigeria
• Advertising through the Nigerian and other Bi-lateral Chambers of Commerce and Industry
On Site Management
The Organizers will offer a comprehensive Show Management Services during the build-up period and throughout the duration of the event. These services will include:
• Comprehensive Press Coverage
• Business Contacts and Meetings Arrangements
• Floor Control Management
Information and Services
After completion of the application form and payment, exhibitors will receive an Exhibition Brochure which contains all detailed information and instruction to facilitate their successful participation at the expo.