- Posted by Kieth Oliver
- On February 11, 2016
- 0 Comments
Building on the successes of 5th NAEE; we are pleased to announce the 6th Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo in Abuja! The momentum in the Nigeria Energy market has started building up again with the new government’s policy. The 6th edition of the Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo will be hosted by the Federal Ministry of Power, Sustainable Energy Practitioners association of Nigeria, and African Sustainable Energy Association, in Abuja, Nigeria on October 19–21, 2016. NAEE 2016 will offer an exciting and timely theme “Embracing renewable energy to tackle Nigeria’s economic challenges“.
Get involved in reengineered formal and informal networking sessions to learn about the new developments, prepare for the regulatory changes and build new business partnerships. NAEE aims to be the premier international platform for strategic partnerships and innovative solutions seeking to accelerate the transition in to the green economy.
#NAEE2016 aims to inform policy-makers and raise public awareness about the key opportunities and barriers to improving Energy and sustainable development in diverse contexts across the African continent. It will also act as an advocacy tool, highlighting the critical responsibility citizens have in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This is the ideal opportunity to present your experiences and case studies and meet and network with all the right people to discuss the current challenges for the industry and put forward ideas and solutions for 2016 and beyond. If you would like to actively share your knowledge and practical experience then we would be delighted to hear from you by completing this form
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit original papers with new and innovative results on scientific or practical experiences on the economics of energy and climate change.
Topics to be covered include:
- Regulatory update on the Renewable Energy in the continent
- Successful IPP launch strategies
- Building and developing Government – investors partnerships
- Marketing and distribution strategies to serve the underserved communities
- Operational excellence in the low APRU/high subscriber base market
- Climate change – mitigation and adaptation
- Economics and integration of renewable energy sources
- Modelling sustainable development goals
- Energy demand response and energy efficiency
- Smart cities, grid and metering
- The role of human behaviour in the energy transition
- Addressing uncertainties in the transformation of the energy system
Click here to download the NAEE 2016 Flyer
So mark your calendars! The conference will cover keynote addresses and panel discussion from distinguished personalities in Energy and Power Sector. It is expected to attract papers not only from Asia but from around the world. Deadline of abstract submission is on 15 April 2016.
If you are interested in presenting your case study at the event please get in touch with San Sue at +44 203 239 6611 or [email protected]
The NAEE Team