9.30 Opening by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
10:00 Ministerial Keynote: Supporting growth in the Renewable energy industry
10.20 – What France is doing in Africa in the Renewable Energy front- Denys GAUER- French Ambassador to Nigeria
10. 40 – Renewable Energy and Energy Problems in Nigeria – Ewah Eleri –Executive Director; International Centre for Energy, Environment & Development
11: 00 Opening of Exhibition
11: 30 Renewable Energy Investment panel
- Investing in Renewable Energy: what are government investment priorities and what are investors looking for?
- The role of governments and policy in facilitating the growth of the off-grid lighting market
- The need for consolidation in Nigerian Energy market: what is the government doing to grow Renewable Energy in the mix?
- Funding Energy infrastructure: what are the pros and cons of the various investment models?
Moderator: Dr. Chidi Onuoha, Executive Director, Green Economics Initiative of Africa,
Gabriel Kajero, CEO, Katika Energy
Segun Adaju, CEO, BlueOcean Nigeria
Yesufu Longe Alonge Head, Power Procurement & Contracts, NBET
Ewah Eleri –Executive Director; International Centre for Energy, Environment & Development
12:40 Lunch address: Gold Sponsor: Segun Adaju, CEO, BlueOcean Nigeria
Lunch Break in Exhibition Hall