The Women in Renewable Energy Conference is an official side event of Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo with a focus on developing
women in the Renewable energy sector, this event is crucial to the empowerment and growth of women the renewable energy industry. Women in the industry are expected to attend and learn, connect and inspire. We are confident this gathering will inspire our women and contribute to their organizations at a higher level. We want to share and celebrate stories of success and set the stage for even greater achievements individually and collectively.
The event is designed to give women in the industry a platform to utilize their full voices to address global challenges and opportunities. Recognizing that some of the leadership opportunities and challenges that are present in energy also exist in a number of other sectors, the conference will also speak to women leaders across other industries.
This conference presents a unique opportunity for your organization to promote to a very specific target audience, including stakeholders from a variety of private sector and government agencies, and to positively reinforce your corporate image.
The program format includes keynote addresses, panel sessions, interactive group discussions and a plentitude of networking opportunities. You’ll participate in knowledge sharing and collaboration while building relationships and enhancing your professional network. You’ll leave this event with practical strategies, insights, and guidance on how to propel your energy career forward. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and collaborate with the top women in energy.
- Identify winning strategies that drive career success for women in the energy industry
- Strategize how women can play to their leadership strengths to improve organizational performance
- Analyze key trends in the global energy market
- Define the knowledge, skills and experience you need to reach your goals
- Assess how to embrace organizational politics and develop influence
- Evaluate what it will take to meet the nation’s changing energy needs
- Discuss how to navigate through a predominately male industry to reach higher levels
- Analyze current issues and trends in the US renewable energy market
- Compare male and female executives’ perspectives of women leaders in the industry
- Design action plans to accelerate positive organizational change and personal growth
To Register click here