The Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2017 is biggest renewable energy event in Nigeria. The 7th #NAEE2017 will take place at the Shehu Musa Yar ‘ Adua Centre Abuja, from October 18- 20, 2017.
#NAEE2017 intends to accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s Renewable Energy sector and contribute to the country’s sustainable economic development. The event aims to upscale and mainstream the applications of renewable energy resources, showcase innovations, and enrich deliberations by providing the industry with an international exhibition and conference platform.
NAEE provides the ultimate business solutions for the meetings and events industry, uniting an elite class of buyers from West Africa and around the world. Exhibitors will benefit from the opportunity to meet with a range of international and regional buyers who have the authority to transact real business. Over the years, the event has established itself as the must-attend event for the West African region with more than 4,000 industry visitors. NAEE has a penchant for presenting best-in-class technology innovators from around the world to key public- and private-sector decision-makers from the largest international markets.
Event attendees get three days of power-packed inter-industry business opportunities within the solar, wind, bio-mass/fuel, small hydro, geothermal and energy efficiency sectors.
This year’s conference will focus around the theme: “Harnessing Tomorrow’s Energy Today: A Unified Approach, “.
If you would like to take advantage of this prime networking platform register you interest register your interest
#NAEE2017 Click here to download event brochure
NAEE2017 has a number of official side events, including:
- SEPAN AGM
- 2ndAnnual Student Seminar on Renewable Energy Science and Technology
- 2ndWomen in Renewable Energy
- 2ndNigeria Gas Forum
For sponsorship and exhibition inquiries click here
NAEE will create a platform for a number of West African countries to present their investors, prospectuses for their HIGH PRIORITY energy projects.
WHAT YOU GET
- New renewable energy projects- Learn about planned and proposed solar projects in your target region.
- Targets and plans – Discover how local governments are supporting solar energy and how it may help your business.
- New policies and regulations – Find out the legal framework for your business in a certain country.
- New leads – Superior platform to make fruitful connections.
- Market intelligence – Learn how to run your business overseas and establish local partnerships.
- Practices – Get the insights on best practices and case studies.
- High-level networking – Arrange a meeting with DMs of your potential clients in a VIP meeting room.
- New investment partners – Meet investors interested in your project.
NAEE is co -oranisned by Africa Sustainable Energy Association (AFSEA), the Ministry of Power, Sustainable Energy Practitioner Association Nigeria ( SEPAN ) the Renewable Energy Programme of the Ministry of Environment, Energy Commission, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) and National Agency on Science and Engineering and Infrastructure, (NASENI) and SMEDAN and in partnership with other local and multinational organizations, like Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), Africa Renewable Energy Alliance, ADB, and World Bank, Clean Energy Business Council. This year event will attract more than 4,000 renewable energy power professionals and exhibiting companies from all over the World.
Register today to connect with like-minded professionals to discuss topics challenges faced by the industry
Fast Facts on NAEE: #NAEE2017
- Six years and still going.
- 2,000+ Total Participants.
- 100 Participating Organizations.
- 400 Conference Delegates.
- 100 Attending CEOs and Presidents.
- 100 Exhibiting Companies.
- a data of over 100,000 industry players
- 45 Media.
- Over 800 Million USD business influenced.
- Over 30 Speakers.
For sponsorship and exhibition inquires click here
The objective of the Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo is to:
- Create a platform for all stakeholders to network and transfer knowledge and skills.
- Raise awareness and educate the public about climate change in Nigeria and the World.
- Showcase both local and international initiatives and technologies that are at the forefront of renewable energy and climate change resilience.
- Mobilise Nigerians across all sectors to act on climate change in all aspects of their lives. Create a platform for Business, Government and NGO’s to showcase Alternative Energy solutions and climate change initiatives and technologies.
Attend NAEE 2017 and benefit:
• Networking amongst more than 200 senior level energy sector experts and decision-makers planning and reforming the Nigeria energy sector.
• Hearing from expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practice.
• Visiting over 100 leading energy suppliers showcasing the latest technologies, equipment and services.
• Reviewing policy and regulation, industry progress, and changing market trends.
• Establishing a remarkable presence in the Nigerian market
• Sourcing and commissioning of local agents for your products Request brochure
Attend NAEE 2017 and meet:
• Government & Municipality Representatives
• African Utilities & African Ministers of Energy
• Project Developers/Consultants / Analysts
• Environmental Engineering
• Equipment & Technology Solutions
• Energy representatives from the continent
• Automotive & Transport
• Green energy experts
• Commodity Traders / agents &
Admission to the Exhibition is free but Conference and One on One with Stakeholders requires registration.
All visitors must register on arrival at the Venue. Registration cards must be obtained before one can gain entry into the venue. Invitation cards may be obtained from the Organizers office at the venue. Admission badges will be issued and must be worn at all time in the venue for security reasons.